Track star Lolo Jones gives us the tunes she sweats to

Ordinary Life Liquido
I like to warm up to this song because it reminds me that although this is an ordinary life for me, it is not for most. It reminds me to appreciate and take advantage of this opportunity.

Tokyo Drift Teriyaki Boyz
At this point I am finishing my warm-up and have begun lightly stretching. So it's good to remember, fast and furious is what I am aiming for.

Perfekte Welle Juli
I travel a lot in Germany so naturally I have started to take an inclination to some of their artists.

Im'ma Shine Youngbloodz

Big Things Poppin' T.I

You Decide Fireflight

I like this song because running is 90 percent mental. If you can't deal with your doubts they will destroy you.

The Fight The Classic Crime
My favorite line in this song is when it says you can sink or swim.

Game On Disciple
This song is funny to me because I am not a big trash talker but this whole song is basically saying to the other opponents, Are you ready? I am ready for you so you better be!

Galvanize The Chemical Brothers

Relax, Take it Easy Mika
I like to cool down to this song after the race because whatever happens, it's done. Sometimes when things happen in a race you go crazy trying to evaluate what you could've done. This song just tells you to stay cool and relax.

Download the playlist in iTunes!

Source: Women's Health

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home