Lausanne, Switzerland - This afternoon Dawn Harper, Lolo Jones, Asafa Powell and Dayron Robles spoke to the international press on the eve of the Athletissima meeting (Tue 2 Sep), an IAAF Super Grand Prix status meeting as part of the IAAF World Athletics Tour.

Lolo Jones is taking the post-Olympic competitions as a time to redeem for the setback she had in Beijing where she crashed into a hurdle finishing seventh in the Olympic final.

Are you still sad for what happened in Beijing?

“Yes, of course I am very sad but getting back to races I am making up for this disappointment. It was the first time this happened because of my mistake.”

What is your goal for the rest of the season ?
“I want to continue to run faster and improve my PB”.

How was your last race in Zürich?

“I was emotionally drained but at the start I regained my rhythm.”

Source: IAAF

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home